Habana & Habanos
- Tour Habana and Pinar del Rio
- See and experience firsthand how cigars are produced, from the seed to the factory
- Try different types of Cuban cigars and Rums
- Visit a local school in the countryside and spend some time with students and teachers. A life-changing experience.
TRIP AT A GLANCE
- Spend 3 nights in Habana + 1 night in Pinar del Rio
- Visit a cigar plantation farm
- Visit different cigar factories in Habana and Pinar del Rio
- Tour Old Habana – Unesco World Heritage Site since 1982.
- Visit a local school in Viñales and spend some time with students and teachers.
Habana and Habanos
Day 1 – Habana
Arrival to “Jose Marti” International Airport in Havana
Private transfer to Hotel in Habana. Accommodation in a five star hotel
Dinner at a local Restaurant
Day 2 – Habana to Pinar del Rio
Discover “La Ruta del Tabaco” (The Cigar Tour). See and experience firsthand how cigars are produced, from the seed to the factory. Visit a plantation in the region of Vuelta Abajo, the finest cigar tobacco-growing land in the world. You will learn the essential steps in the production of the best cigars in the world.
Lunch at a plantation farm, where you will enjoy a “puro” right after lunch
Visit a cigar factory in Pinar del Rio
Arrive at Viñales. Accommodation and dinner at “Los Jazmines” hotel, with its unrestricted views of the valley and its ”mogotes” (the valley is classified as a Unesco world heritage site)
Day 3 – Viñales
Visit a local Tabaco plantation. Taste a cigar and enjoy some Cuban coffee.
Time for “let´s make a difference” – Visit a local school. Spend some time touring the school surrounded by local kids.
Lunch at a local restaurant
Return to Habana
Dinner at Restaurant “La Divina Pastora”. Enjoy a habano and a nice Cuban Rhum
Go back in time and witness “El Cañonazo de las 9” – A cannon shot at 9 pm
Day 4 – Habana
Visit “Partagás” Cigar Factory
Tour Old Habana – Unesco World Heritage Site since 1982.
Lunch at a local Restaurant
Visit “El Laguito” cigar factory
Dinner and entertainment at “Cabaret Tropicana – A Paradise under the stars”
Day 5 – Departure Date
Private transfer to “Jose Marti” International Airport
Visit a local school and learn more about the education system. Get to know more how those kids live, their needs, their games. It will be a life-changing experience.
2% of the total cost of the trip will be donated to the school.
Rates shown are in Canadian Dollars per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees are included.
Insurance and Gratuities not included
Flights are not included – We are happy to help with that as well. Our prices are really competitive.